Whether you’re a new business owner or you’re looking to boost your current revenue, a solid advertising plan can result in a huge payoff for your fitness business.
While this can bring in some serious income, it doesn’t take a major financial investment on your part in order to be successful. We’ve seen a $10 advertisement generate thousands in NEW revenue.
This can work for you too, but you have to go about it in the right way. When creating your advertising strategy, keep these things in mind:
- Know your numbers. What’s the average client worth to your business? How can you increase your average client value? How can you accelerate cash flow in the first 30 days?
- Once you know your numbers, it’s time to set some goals. Set a specific goal for your ads based on ROI.
- Before you invest in ad buys, define your target market.
- Create a strong positioning statement the helps you stand out from your competition. Consumers are trained to be skeptical of ad claims. Prove why you’re different and why they NEED you.
- Now it’s time to create your ads. There a three important elements to consider: the offer, the copy and the design and imagery.
- Identify the medium that reaches your target market. In the online world, try Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Or if your target market is best reached online, look into newspapers, magazines, radio, etc.
- Once your ads go live, be sure to track their effectiveness and continually optimize it to reflect your results.
Not long ago, it was unrealistic for many small businesses to invest in advertising. With all the low-cost options that exist today, advertising is available to everyone. Be sure to create a rock-solid plan to get the most out of your ads!
Want to learn more about how to generate thousands in new revenue by using the right advertising strategies? Check out the resources offered by Net Profit Explosion.
→NASM has partnered with NPE to help you take an important first step to building a profitable, sustainable and successful career with the NEW NASM Business Accelerator program. Click for details!←